Welcome to Securezoo!
Your source for the latest Cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, news and guidelines!
Check out Securezoo’s Cybersecurity Resources & Services
Check out our Cybersecurity Threat Center Blog to get the latest updates on cyber security threats, news, vulnerabilities, malware, security patches, data breaches and more.
Get the latest Cybersecurity standards and guidelines from NIST, CIS, PCI and more to help your organization secure your assets and data.
You can contact us for any cybersecurity questions, feedback or to submit a request for Cybersecurity consulting services.
Latest Blog Posts
- WinWAR and Openfire vulnerabilities exploited in the wildCISA added Openfire (CVE-2023-32315) and WinRAR (CVE-2023-38831) vulnerabilities to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog based on evidence of active exploitation.
- Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET vulnerability (CVE-2023-38180) under attack in the wildMicrosoft provided an update to previously released August security updates that confirmed a Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET vulnerability (CVE-2023-38180) is under attack in the wild.
- Ford SYNC 3 infotainment system Wi-Fi vulnerability discoveredFord Motor Company has recently announced that a Wi-Fi software driver vulnerability in its Ford SYNC 3 infotainment system was discovered by a researcher.
- Top 12 Most Routinely Exploited vulnerabilities in 2022Cybersecurity security agencies from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada and New Zealand have published the top 12 routinely exploited vulnerabilities in 2022.
- Microsoft August 2023 Security Updates Fixes 74 Vulnerabilities (6 Critical severity)The Microsoft August 2023 Security Updates includes patches and advisories for 74 vulnerabilities, including 6 Critical severity issues.
- Apple patches zero-day vulnerabilities in iOS 16.6, macOS Ventura 13.5, and other productsApple has released security updates for Apple iOS 16.6, macOS Ventura 13.5, macOS Monterey 12.6.8, Safari 16.6, Big Sur 11.7.9, and other products. In addition, multiple zero-day fixes were also addressed.
- Critical MOVEit vulnerabilities exploited in the wildMultiple Critical vulnerabilities have been discovered in Progress Software’s MOVEit Transfer solution. In May, a zero-day High severity SQL injection vulnerability CVE-2023-34362 that could allow authenticated attackers to gain access to the MOVEit Transfer database and other sensitive data.
- Microsoft July 2023 Security Updates Fixes 132 Vulnerabilities (9 Critical, 6 zero-days)The Microsoft July 2023 Security Updates includes patches and advisories for 132 vulnerabilities, including 9 Critical severity issues (6 zero-days exploited in the wild).
- Mozilla Releases Firefox 115 With Fixes For 3 High Severity VulnerabilitiesThe Mozilla Foundation has patched three High risk vulnerabilities in Firefox 115, as well as a number of other bug fixes.
- Apple patches zero-day vulnerabilities in iOS 16.5.1, macOS Ventura 13.4.1, and other productsApple has released security updates for Apple iOS 16.5.1, macOS Ventura 13.4.1, macOS Monterey 12.6.7, Safari 16.5.1, Big Sur 11.7.8, and other products. In addition, multiple zero-day fixes were also addressed.
- Microsoft June 2023 Security Updates Fixes 78 Vulnerabilities (5 Critical)The Microsoft June 2023 Security Updates includes patches and advisories for 78 vulnerabilities, including 5 Critical severity issues. There were no zero-day vulnerabilities reported.
- Microsoft May 2023 Security Updates Fixes 49 Vulnerabilities (6 Critical, 2 zero-days)The Microsoft May 2023 Security Updates includes patches and advisories for 49 vulnerabilities, including 6 Critical severity issues and two zero-days (CVE-2023-29336, CVE-2023-24932) exploited in the wild.