Welcome to Securezoo!
Your source for the latest Cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, news and guidelines!
Check out Securezoo’s Cybersecurity Resources & Services
Threat Center Blog
Check out our Cybersecurity Threat Center Blog to get the latest updates on cyber security threats, news, vulnerabilities, malware, security patches, data breaches and more.
Standards & Guidelines
Get the latest Cybersecurity standards and guidelines from NIST, CIS, PCI and more to help your organization secure your assets and data.
You can contact us for any cybersecurity questions, feedback or to submit a request for Cybersecurity consulting services.
Latest Blog Posts
- LockBit 3.0 Ransomware: An evolving threat that challenges network defenses and mitigationsThe FBI, CISA, and MS-ISAC have released a joint cybersecurity advisory regarding LockBit 3.0 ransomware as identified through FBI investigations as recently as this month.
- Google Releases Chrome 111 Update With Fixes For 7 High Risk VulnerabilitiesGoogle has released Chrome 111.0.5563.110 for Mac and Linux and Chrome 111.0.5563.110/.111 for Windows with fixes for seven High severity vulnerabilities.
- Microsoft March 2023 Security Updates Fixes 101 Vulnerabilities (9 Critical, 2 zero-days)The Microsoft March 2023 Security Updates includes patches and advisories for 101 vulnerabilities, including 9 Critical severity issues and two zero-days exploited in the wild.
- Adobe Security Updates For Multiple Products (one Zero day)Adobe has released eight advisories addressing multiple vulnerabilities in Adobe Commerce, Experience Manager, Illustrator, Dimension, Creative Cloud, Substance 3D Stager, Photoshop, and ColdFusion products.
- Royal Ransomware uses a unique “partial encryption approach” to evade detectionCISA and FBI have published a joint cybersecurity alert on Royal ransomware used in recent cyberattacks as recently as January 2023. The ransomware uses a unique “partial encryption approach” to evade detection.
- Threat actors abuse Windows debugger tool to disguise PlugX trojan attacksResearchers have discovered threat actors abusing legitimate open-source debugger tool for Windows to disguise PlugX trojan attacks.
- Threat actors launch zero-day attack against Python Package Index (PyPI) packagesResearchers have discovered threat actors launching zero-day attack against packages in the Python Package Index (PyPI) repository.
- CISA Adds IBM and Mitel Vulnerabilities To Known Exploited Vulnerabilities CatalogThe Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has added IBM and Mitel vulnerabilities to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog.
- Attackers Exploit Forta GoAnywhere Zero-day VulnerabilityAttackers have been exploiting a Forta GoAnywhere zero-day vulnerability (CVE-2023-0669).
- Microsoft February 2023 Security Updates addresses 79 vulnerabilities (9 rated Critical, 3 zero days)The Microsoft February 2023 Security Updates includes patches and advisories for 79 vulnerabilities, including 9 Critical severity remote code execution issues and three zero-days exploited in the wild.
- Apple Fixes Exploited Zero-Day Vulnerability (CVE-2023-23529) in IOS, Safari and macOSApple has released an emergency security update that fixes a zero-day exploited vulnerability (CVE-2023-23529) in iOS, Safari, and macOS, under attack in the wild.
- CISA Adds Intel, Oracle and 3 other Vulnerabilities To Known Exploited Vulnerabilities CatalogThe Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has added Intel, Oracle, TerraMaster, Forta, and SugarCRM vulnerabilities to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog.