Welcome to Securezoo!
Your source for the latest Cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, news and guidelines!
Check out Securezoo’s Cybersecurity Resources & Services
Check out our Cybersecurity Threat Center Blog to get the latest updates on cyber security threats, news, vulnerabilities, malware, security patches, data breaches and more.
Get the latest Cybersecurity standards and guidelines from NIST, CIS, PCI and more to help your organization secure your assets and data.
You can contact us for any cybersecurity questions, feedback or to submit a request for Cybersecurity consulting services.
Latest Blog Posts
- CISA Adds Telerik and Zoho Vulnerabilities To Known Exploited Vulnerabilities CatalogThe Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has added Telerik and Zoho vulnerabilities to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog.
- Apple patches vulnerabilities in iOS 16.3, macOS Ventura 13.2, and other products (plus zero-day in older iPhones)Apple has released security updates for Apple iOS 16.3, macOS Ventura 13.2, macOS Big Sur 11.7.3, Safari 16.3, and other products. In addition a zero-day iOS fix was also made available for older iPhones.
- Mozilla Releases Firefox 109 With Fixes For 4 High Severity VulnerabilitiesThe Mozilla Foundation has patched four High risk vulnerabilities in Firefox 109, as well as a number of other bug fixes.
- NoName057(16) hacker group launched DDoS attacks against 2023 Czech presidential election linked websitesA Russian affiliated hacker group dubbed NoName057(16) has launched DDoS attacks against 2023 Czech presidential election.
- T-Mobile reports bad actor accessed 37M customer recordsIn a new 8-K report submitted to the SEC, T-Mobile acknowledged a bad actor accessed 37 million T-Mobile customer records via an API flaw without authorization checks.
- CISA adds Critical CWP vulnerability to Known Exploited Vulnerabilities CatalogThe Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has added one Critical Control Web Panel (CWP) vulnerability to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog.
- Bad actors can abuse GitHub Codespaces feature to deliver malwareResearchers from Trend Micro have discovered a way for bad actors to abuse a GitHub Codespaces feature to deliver malware.
- Drupal patches Moderately Critical Private Taxonomy Terms vulnerabilityDrupal has patched a Moderately Critical ‘Private Taxonomy Terms’ vulnerability that affect multiple versions of Drupal Core.
- CISA adds 2 Microsoft vulnerabilities to Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog (to include 1 Windows zero-day)The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has added one Microsoft Exchange and one Windows zero-day vulnerability to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog.
- Microsoft January 2023 Security Updates addresses 98 vulnerabilities (11 rated Critical, 1 zero day)The Microsoft January 2023 Security Updates includes patches and advisories for 98 vulnerabilities, including 11 Critical severity issues.
- Adobe security updates for Adobe Acrobat and Reader (and other products)Adobe also released four advisories addressing 29 vulnerabilities (16 Critical) in Adobe Acrobat and Reader, Adobe Dimension, InCopy, and InDesign.
- Google releases Chrome OS security updates with fixes for 5 High severity vulnerabilitiesGoogle has released Long Term Support (LTS) 102 security update and Stable Channel update for Chrome OS devices to fix multiple vulnerabilities.