Welcome to Securezoo!
Your source for the latest Cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, news and guidelines!
Check out Securezoo’s Cybersecurity Resources & Services
Check out our Cybersecurity Threat Center Blog to get the latest updates on cyber security threats, news, vulnerabilities, malware, security patches, data breaches and more.
Get the latest Cybersecurity standards and guidelines from NIST, CIS, PCI and more to help your organization secure your assets and data.
You can contact us for any cybersecurity questions, feedback or to submit a request for Cybersecurity consulting services.
Latest Blog Posts
- Microsoft: Attackers are increasingly using token theft in cyberattacks to bypass MFAThe Microsoft Detection and Response Team (DART) has spotted an increase in attackers using token theft in the cloud to compromise corporate systems while bypassing multi-factor authentication (MFA) and other authentication controls.
- Researchers warn shoppers to beware of Black Friday hacker scamsResearchers from Check Point Research are warning shoppers to beware of Black Friday hacker “holiday special” scams.
- Mozilla releases Firefox 107 with fixes for 8 High severity vulnerabilitiesThe Mozilla Foundation has patched eight High risk vulnerabilities in Firefox 107, as well as a number of other bug fixes.
- ProxyNotShell POC exploit code releasedA security researcher has released proof-of-concept (PoC) exploit code for Microsoft Exchange ProxyNotShell vulnerabilities (CVE-2022-41040 and CVE-2022-41082).
- CISA adds 7 vulnerabilities to Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog (to include Windows and Samsung vulnerabilities)The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has added seven (7) vulnerabilities to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog, to include Microsoft Windows and Samsung vulnerabilities.
- Cyber threat actors exploit Zimbra Collaboration Suite vulnerabilities (update)The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) have published a joint security alert for multiple vulnerabilities against Zimbra Collaboration Suite (ZCS).
- Chrome 107 security update fixes for 6 High severity vulnerabilitiesGoogle has released Chrome 107.0.5304.110 for Mac and Linux and 107.0.5304.106/107 for Windows with fixes for six High severity vulnerabilities.
- Apple releases security updates for iOS 16.1.1 and macOS Ventura 13.0.1Apple has released security updates for iOS 16.1.1, iPadOS 16.1.1, and macOS Ventura 13.0.1 that address multiple vulnerabilities.
- Microsoft November 2022 Security Updates addresses 65 vulnerabilities (6 zero-days to include ProxyNotShell)The Microsoft November 2022 Security Updates includes patches and advisories for 65 vulnerabilities, including 6 zero-days and 10 Critical severity issues.
- Cisco released security advisory for OpenSSL vulnerabilities affecting Cisco productsCisco has released a security advisory for OpenSSL vulnerabilities affecting Cisco products.
- Apple releases security update for Xcode 14.1Apple has released a security update for Xcode 14.1 with fixes for multiple vulnerabilities.
- OpenSSL fixes 2 High risk vulnerabilities (CVE-2022-3786 and CVE-2022-3602)OpenSSL has released a security update with fixes for two High risk vulnerabilities (CVE-2022-3786 and CVE-2022-3602).