Welcome to Securezoo!
Your source for the latest Cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, news and guidelines!
Check out Securezoo’s Cybersecurity Resources & Services
Threat Center Blog
Check out our Cybersecurity Threat Center Blog to get the latest updates on cyber security threats, news, vulnerabilities, malware, security patches, data breaches and more.
Standards & Guidelines
Get the latest Cybersecurity standards and guidelines from NIST, CIS, PCI and more to help your organization secure your assets and data.
You can contact us for any cybersecurity questions, feedback or to submit a request for Cybersecurity consulting services.
Latest Blog Posts
- Microsoft May 2023 Security Updates Fixes 49 Vulnerabilities (6 Critical, 2 zero-days)The Microsoft May 2023 Security Updates includes patches and advisories for 49 vulnerabilities, including 6 Critical severity issues and two zero-days (CVE-2023-29336, CVE-2023-24932) exploited in the wild.
- CISA Adds TP-Link, Apache Log4j2 and Oracle WebLogic Vulnerabilities To Known Exploited Vulnerabilities CatalogThe Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has added TP-Link, Apache Log4j2 and Oracle WebLogic vulnerabilities to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog.
- ViperSoftX campaign steals cryptocurrency and targets password managersSecurity experts have discovered a new version of ViperSoftX, a malware that steals cryptocurrency and targets password managers, such as KeePass and 1Password.
- CISA Adds MinIO, PaperCut and Google Chrome Vulnerabilities To Known Exploited Vulnerabilities CatalogThe Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has added MinIO, PaperCut and Google Chrome vulnerabilities to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog.
- Oracle Critical Patch Update for April 2023Oracle has released its Critical Patch Update for April 2023 to include 433 vulnerability fixes across multiple products.
- Mozilla Releases Firefox 112 With Fixes For 10 High Severity VulnerabilitiesThe Mozilla Foundation has patched ten High risk vulnerabilities in Firefox 112, as well as a number of other bug fixes.
- Adobe April Security Updates For Acrobat and Reader, Multiple Other ProductsAdobe has released six advisories addressing multiple vulnerabilities in Acrobat and Reader, Digital Editions, InCopy, Substance 3D Stager, Dimension, Substance 3D Designer products.
- Microsoft April 2023 Security Updates Fixes 97 Vulnerabilities (7 Critical, 1 zero-day)The Microsoft April 2023 Security Updates includes patches and advisories for 97 vulnerabilities, including 7 Critical severity issues and one zero-day exploited in the wild.
- Apple patches 2 zero-day vulnerabilities in iOS 16.4.1 and macOS Ventura 13.3.1Apple has released security updates for Apple iOS 16.4.1, iPadOS 16.4.1, macOS Ventura 13.3.1 and Safari 16.4.1, with fixes for two zero-day vulnerabilities.
- CISA Adds Veritas, Windows and Arm Mali GPU Vulnerabilities To Known Exploited Vulnerabilities CatalogThe Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has added Veritas, Windows and Arm Mali GPU Kernel vulnerabilities to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog.
- LockBit 3.0 Ransomware: An evolving threat that challenges network defenses and mitigationsThe FBI, CISA, and MS-ISAC have released a joint cybersecurity advisory regarding LockBit 3.0 ransomware as identified through FBI investigations as recently as this month.
- Google Releases Chrome 111 Update With Fixes For 7 High Risk VulnerabilitiesGoogle has released Chrome 111.0.5563.110 for Mac and Linux and Chrome 111.0.5563.110/.111 for Windows with fixes for seven High severity vulnerabilities.