Google has released Chrome 86.0.4240.75 security update for Windows, Mac and Linux.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities to take control of impacted systems.
The Chrome 86 security update addresses 35 security fixes, to include 1 Critical use after free in payments vulnerability CVE-2020-15967.
To add, the update addresses the following 7 High severity bugs:
- CVE-2020-15968: Use after free in Blink.
- CVE-2020-15969: Use after free in WebRTC.
- CVE-2020-15970: Use after free in NFC.
- CVE-2020-15971: Use after free in printing.
- CVE-2020-15972: Use after free in audio.
- CVE-2020-15990: Use after free in autofill.
- CVE-2020-15991: Use after free in password manager.
In addition, Google released a security update for Chrome (86.0.4240.75) for Android.
Google also added new Chrome 86 developer features to include File System Access API, as well as new origin trials for Web HID and the Multi-screen Window Placement API.