Google has released Chrome 92 security update (92.0.4515.131) for Windows, Mac and Linux with fixes for 10 vulnerabilities.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities to take control of impacted systems.
As part of the Chrome security update, Google patched 10 vulnerabilities in all, 5 of those are rated High severity and discovered by external researchers:
- CVE-2021-30590: Heap buffer overflow in Bookmarks.
- CVE-2021-30591: Use after free in File System API.
- CVE-2021-30592: Out of bounds write in Tab Groups.
- CVE-2021-30593: Out of bounds read in Tab Strip.
- CVE-2021-30594: Use after free in Page Info UI.
Moreover, the update addressed 2 Medium severity flaws also discovered by external researchers. None of the listed vulnerabilities had known public exploits at the time of the Google advisory.
- Google releases Chrome security update (92.0.4515.107) with fixes for 35 vulnerabilities
- Microsoft July 2021 Security Updates includes fixes for 13 Critical RCEs, 3 zero-day vulnerabilities
- Google fixes Chrome zero-day (CVE-2021-30563) exploited in the wild
- Google fixes Chrome zero-day (CVE-2021-30554) exploited in the wild
- Google fixes Chrome zero-day (CVE-2021-30551) exploited in the wild