Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and 12 other products.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities and potentially take over impacted systems.
The Adobe Photoshop security update (APSB21-109) addressed 3 vulnerabilities, 2 of those rated Critical.
The Critical patches address vulnerabilities (CVE-2021-42735 and CVE-2021-42736) that could lead to arbitrary code execution.
In addition, Adobe addressed one other Moderate rated vulnerability.
The Adobe Illustrator security update (APSB21-98) addressed 5 vulnerabilities, 2 of those rated Critical.
The Critical patches address vulnerabilities (CVE-2021-40718 and CVE-2021-40746) that could lead to memory leak and arbitrary code execution, respectively.
In addition, Adobe addressed 3 other Important rated vulnerability.
Other Adobe updates
Finally, Adobe also addressed multiple vulnerabilities in other Adobe products to include:
- Apples releases security updates for iOS 15.1, macOS Big Sur 11.6.1, and new macOS Monterey 12.0.1
- Oracle Critical Patch Update for October 2021
- Google releases Chrome 95 security update (95.0.4638.54) with fixes for 5 High risk vulnerabilities
- Adobe security update for Acrobat and Reader (APSB21-104) and other products (updated)
- Microsoft October 2021 Security Updates includes fixes for 4 zero-days, 1 actively exploited