Juniper Networks has released security advisories to fix many vulnerabilities on Junos OS, PTX Series, QFX Series, SRX Series network devices and multiple other products.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities and potentially take over impacted systems.
Listed below are the first 10 of the 44 advisories released October 13 to October 14, 2021 that impact multiple products below:
Readers can check out the Juniper October security advisory for a full list of patches that impact Juniper products.
- Juniper patches multiple vulnerabilities in Junos OS and other products (July 2021)
- Juniper Networks releases out-of-cycle emergency patch for FragAttack WiFi vulnerability
- Juniper patches multiple vulnerabilities in Junos OS and other products (April 2021)
- Patch these 10 most commonly exploited vulnerabilities
- Attackers continue to target unpatched Pulse Secure VPN systems
- Juniper releases out-of-band security update to fix vulnerability in J-Web and web based services