Adobe has released security updates that address multiple vulnerabilities in Animate, Bridge, Experience Manager, Illustrator, InCopy, InDesign, and Photoshop.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities and potentially take over impacted systems.
Adobe has released security bulletins for the following products that address security vulnerabilities (along with number of Critical flaws):
- Animate: APSB22-54 (2 Critical)
- Bridge: APSB22-49 (10 Critical)
- Experience Manager: APSB22-40 (0 Critical)
- Illustrator: APSB22-55 (1 Critical)
- InCopy: APSB22-53 (5 Critical)
- InDesign: APSB22-50 (8 Critical)
- Photoshop: APSB22-52 (9 Critical)
Readers can check out the latest product security updates page provided by the Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT).
- Apple patches vulnerabilities in iOS 16, iOS 15.7, macOS Monterey 12.6, Big Sur 11.7 and other products
- Microsoft September 2022 Security Updates addresses 63 vulnerabilities (5 Critical, 1 zero-day, 1 Spectre-BHP)
- CISA adds 12 vulnerabilities to Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog