Google has released Chrome 100.0.4896.88 for Windows, Mac and Linux with fixes for 11 vulnerabilities, 8 rated High severity.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities to take control of impacted systems.
The latest Chrome 100 security update (100.0.4896.88) patched the following 8 High severity vulnerabilities contributed by external researchers:
- CVE-2022-1305: Use after free in storage.
- CVE-2022-1306: Inappropriate implementation in compositing.
- CVE-2022-1307: Inappropriate implementation in full screen.
- CVE-2022-1308: Use after free in BFCache.
- CVE-2022-1309: Insufficient policy enforcement in developer tools.
- CVE-2022-1310: Use after free in regular expressions.
- CVE-2022-1311: Use after free in Chrome OS shell.
- CVE-2022-1312: Use after free in storage.
Moreover, Google also released security updates for Chrome 100 (100.0.4896.88) for Android and Chrome 100 (100.0.4896.85) for iOS.