Google has released Chrome 106 (106.0.5249.119) for Windows, Mac and Linux, with fixes for six High severity vulnerabilities.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities to take control of impacted systems.
The latest Chrome 106 security update patched six (6) vulnerabilities, all rated High severity:
- CVE-2022-3445: Use after free in Skia.
- CVE-2022-3446: Heap buffer overflow in WebSQL.
- CVE-2022-3447: Inappropriate implementation in Custom Tabs.
- CVE-2022-3448: Use after free in Permissions API.
- CVE-2022-3449: Use after free in Safe Browsing.
- CVE-2022-3450: Use after free in Peer Connection.
None of the vulnerabilities had known public exploits at the time of publication on October 11, 2022.
Moreover, Google also released Chrome Stable 106 (106.0.5249.126) for iOS on October 13, 2022.