Google has released Chrome 107.0.5304.62 for Mac, Chrome 107.0.5304.68 for Linux and Chrome 107.0.5304.62/63 for Windows with fixes for 14 vulnerabilities, 3 rated High severity.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities to take control of impacted systems.
The latest Chrome 107 security update patched the following 3 High severity vulnerabilities:
- CVE-2022-3652: Type Confusion in V8.
- CVE-2022-3653: Heap buffer overflow in Vulkan.
- CVE-2022-3654: Use after free in Layout.
Researchers also discovered 7 other Medium or Low risk vulnerabilities that Google also fixed.
- Google releases Chrome 106 (106.0.5249.119) security update with fixes for 6 High severity vulnerabilities
- Google releases Chrome 106 security update with fixes for 2 High severity vulnerabilities
- Google fixes Chrome zero-day vulnerability (CVE-2022-3075) exploited in the wild
- CISA adds 9 vulnerabilities to Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog (to include new Chrome zero-day)