Google has released Chrome 107.0.5304.110 for Mac and Linux and 107.0.5304.106/107 for Windows with fixes for six High severity vulnerabilities.
An attacker could exploit this vulnerability to take control of impacted systems.
The latest Chrome 107 security update released on November 8, 2022 addressed ten vulnerabilities to include the following six High severity vulnerabilities discovered by external researchers:
- CVE-2022-3885: Use after free in V8.
- CVE-2022-3886: Use after free in Speech Recognition.
- CVE-2022-3887: Use after free in Web Workers.
- CVE-2022-3888: Use after free in WebCodecs.
- CVE-2022-3889: Type Confusion in V8.
- CVE-2022-3890: Heap buffer overflow in Crashpad.
Readers may also recall just a couple weeks ago when researchers also discovered a zero-day High severity Chrome 107 vulnerability (CVE-2022-3723) that had known exploits in the wild.
Moreover, Google addressed multiple bugs and security updates in ChromeOS 107.0.5304.110 (Platform version: 15117.111.0/15117.112.0) for most ChromeOS devices.